After a crazy day yesterday, things are falling into place. I drove up to D.C. with Jason yesterday. Besides some traffic, a minor accident, and waiting at the embassy, things went fairly smoothly. We even met up with David outside the city. As we sat enjoying our delicious beverages, I explained to David that I had to come up again on Thursday to pick up the visa so I could fly out on Friday. He brilliantly suggested I take the train up instead and stay the night with him and fly out the next day from D.C. Needless to say, everything progressed and it looks like the plan will work. The only part I'm worried about is the visa getting finished by 4 on Thursday (that's when I'm supposed to be able to pick it up). The plan also means that I have to get everything done/packed today as I'll be leaving tomorrow morning for D.C. The itinerary puts me into Busan on Saturday night. Prayers are requested and greatly appreciated.
I'm so thankful for friends and family who have given prayer, encouragement, time, money and various other things to help this process along. Thank you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment