Thursday, August 20, 2009
Waiting
Why does it always seem that waiting is so hard? Why must we always feel like we need to be in control? The hardest thing in life is truly giving up this control even though it's more of "control" when we really think about it. A wise man told me this morning that waiting requires faith and that God rewards those who count on Him. He also stated that God usually doesn't come to the rescue a second too soon. While these weren't necessarily new thoughts, it was refreshing to hear them again. There's nothing really I can do about the paperwork situation, but I still wish I could speed up the process. Please pray for more patience and that I will get everything done before I leave (as per my personality, not knowing the time line has made me procrastinate some). Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment