Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"I'm a professional in my beloved white shirt"

...and other colored and striped shirts. Deciding that I needed serious help in expanding my wardrobe of dress clothes, I turned to Matt and Sarah for their expertise. They overcame my questions such as "Wait, 'matching' doesn't equal 'going together'?" with patience. After some time had passed and some money had been drained from my account, I came out on top with the approval of both friends. Sarah told me I'd get a woman in Korea if I wore one of the shirts, which sounded to me like something my mom would say, but I still laughed. So one more thing is checked off my list of things to accomplish in these last weeks. At least if nothing else I'll look the part of a teacher when I'm in front of the classroom...

3 comments:

Alvin said...

Did you get any sweet ties? I wore a pink tie to Jess and Chris (Vogel's) wedding a few weeks ago. Let me tell you, sir. The ladies flipped.

Elijah Palmer said...

I got two ties, but I need a few more. Pink, eh? I'm not sure I could pull that off, but we'll see

Rebecca said...

We were at a friends wedding and the groomsmen were wearing pink paisley ties. After the couple left I turned to Curt and asked "Like the tie?" He said 'Yeah, I'll definitely wear this again." I turned to Timmy (our slightly homophobic friend) and asked the same question, he held it up and said "Youth group game!"