Saturday, August 15, 2009

For any fans of Stuff White People Like here's a new one: Stuff White Christians Like. For those unfamiliar with either of these sites, they are satirical in nature. There's my disclaimer.

My favorites for the Christian one are "Sunday Afternoon Naps," "Sunday Dinner," "Christian Radio Stations,"and "Getting Married Right Out of College." Enjoy!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I almost left a comment on the blog about Marc and some of the guys making up Reformed Bridal College T-shirts "Handing out M.R.S. Degrees since 1939". I also was going to say that at Fig's graduation luncheon a comment was made that only two people of the class were not married, engaged or dating people they most likely would marry. Kyle Sanford looked around the room and found the girl who wasn't married and yelled we still have time, graduation doesn't start for 5 hours!

Alvin said...

Ha! I'll have to see if I'm a white christian too. I probably am. Awesome.

Abraham Calvin said...

Thanks for linking to our blog - glad you like it. We'd love it if you'd all join the Stuff White Christians Like Facebook group.