Well, VBS is now finished. Overall it went really well I think. The kids seemed to be excited and learn a lot. Just one more funny quote:
Elijah: "What's sin?"
Kid: "Man, you dumb!" (accompanied with a thumbs down)
Tomorrow morning we're leaving for Vermont. I haven't been up there in 2 years so I'm really excited to go. I have so many great memories associated with our family house up there (called simply the Brick House). I love climbing Mt. Tug, swimming and canoeing in Lake Fairlee, getting ice cream at Bakers, the old library, picking strawberries, etc. I'm hoping to do a little hiking with my cousin while up there too. I have my old Olympus camera (all manual) so I'm going to try to release my inner photographer (largely untouched since Photography 1 sophomore year). We'll see how that goes.
I'm sure I'll have some stories to share when we return. Internet will be intermittent or most likely non-existent for the majority of my trip. Until then faithful readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment