Whenever I cross the bridge off Yeongdo (which is quite often), I try to look to my left towards Jalgachi fish market. It's one of my favorite views in Busan. Brightly colored buildings rise out of the busy harbor up the hill, with the fishing industry at the bottom. The problem is that I haven't gotten a good picture of it yet. Today the fog was obscuring the hillside, ruining the shot I've craved, but presenting a nice alternative at a different angle.
3 comments:
That is beautiful!
It's a great shot. With your new camera? Have you purchased a tripod as well?
Sarah-Yeah, it's monsoon season, so that last week has been rain and fog. But the fog presents some cool visuals at times (if it's in the distance).
Alvin-Nope this was with my little pocket camera. I took this before I went to purchase my camera as I was afraid the fog would shift as it is wont to do...Haven't gotten a tripod yet. Trying to find a good bag too. Message me any suggestions on either front.
Post a Comment