I've been toying around with the idea of doing a picture a day for a little while now, and have now committed to it. I'm not sure how long it'll last, but I figure this will force me to take more pictures and also to share the ones I have. These pictures won't really have a connecting theme except perhaps that they'll show some daily life or perhaps unique things about Korea (or at least differences from America). We'll see where this experiment goes.
Day 1
Apartment moving made simple. "Worried about how you'll get all that stuff up to your new 5th story apartment? Why bother yourself with hauling things up elevators or flights of stairs when we can deliver it right through your window?" They just load up that platform and send it up. This is the building next door to my apartment. Those are two little restaurants on the bottom there. You can see some Kosin buildings across the street.
1 comment:
That is awesome! Love it. . .
Post a Comment