"Hello."
"Hi"
*giggling ensues*
It must be the cool thing to do to say hi to the foreign teacher, at least I'm assuming among the freshmen. I've been greeted by so many people this week, much more than I remember last semester. Also I've gotten a lot of bows this week, which is somewhat odd when you don't recognize the student. I know some of them are from my classes, but clearly not everyone.
In the first few days it also seems that the giggles never stop from the girls. This is particularly true for my non-English major classes since they usually haven't seen me before. As soon as I walk through the door, they start. The giggles continue when I say good morning or tell them my name. Of course they start again when they find out how old I am, usually combined with mass whispering in Korean and statements about how I am handsome.
I'm not going to lie, it's great for the ego, but I hope it settles down next week so we can get to work.
3 comments:
Of course, there's the fact that you are insanely handsome...
=)
Just keep wearin' them tight shirts and those smokin' glasses and before you know it you'll have a very young Korean wife.
PUHAHAHAHA
WHAT is Minto talking about!?!!
Hani, don't you know that I dress like Rain now?
Post a Comment