I wasn't sure if classes would be canceled, so I got dressed and headed over to the university. Reaching the road, I remembered that I hadn't heard any buses or cars this morning. The roads were covered in snow and ice and seeing as this was the first significant snowfall since 2005, I didn't think the roads would be clear anytime soon. I quickly found out that classes were canceled for the morning (later changed to all day), and a snowball fight with the international students was quickly organized by Annette. Later on President Kim had all the international students (and foreign professors) go to the ice rink.
Students clearing away the snow. No snow shovels, but they made do with what looked like picket signs.
William, Andy, Richard, Annette and I with President Kim (a busy man, always on the phone).
Snowball fight, aerial view
Kosin and Kosin Mountain from the ice rink
Ashley, Dena, and MG ice skating
No comments:
Post a Comment