Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Students

Three days into break and I'm missing seeing everyone around campus. I'd sure rather be teaching than logging in grades. So before I forget, here's pictures of my two conversation classes from the semester. A few students are missing from each picture. We saw each other four days every week, so we got to know one another fairly well.

Junior Conversation

Freshman Conversation (all the girls signed up for me and the guys signed up for Ashley's class). This was after our class party.

2 comments:

Justin said...

your junior class looks really fun; i taught most of them this spring. i'm impressed that diana made it into the picture; did she figure out how to come to class regularly?

Elijah Palmer said...

Yep, they were pretty fun. Pretty wide mix of ability, so that was a challenge.
No, she never really figured that out. That day was one of the few days she made it.