So I originally started this blog to keep people up to date about my adventures in Europe during Fall '07. Clearly that has long since passed, but now that I have accepted a job in South Korea, I should probably keep people up to date or something fun like that.
Currently, since my old job couldn't afford to have me on anymore, I'm unemployed for the summer. This is fun only for a short time because you can convince yourself you're on vacation. I think I'm still in this stage. I'm praying something turns up soon.
Until then, I'm keeping busy with improving things around the yard or house that have been neglected.
A lot of people have asked me how it feels to graduate from college. How it feels to have finished up four more years of study. To be honest I don't think it's really hit me. Maybe it won't until I head to Korea or whenever everyone at Dordt heads back there in August. If it did hit me, it's quite anti-climatic. I think high school graduation was more exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment