Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Student Quotes: And, But, or So edition

"I have a tussis, and have a snot." (tissue?)

"I love English, so I stay here."

"I hate a lest sleep, but sometime a lest sleep." (rest??)

"I hate a my hair style, so my hair give up."

"I can't propose to her now, but one day I will."

"I'm playing the diet, so resently I eating very small." (I love how recently is misspelled to play on "resent")

"I have a sense of inferiority, so I make up that study hard."

"I have a many friends, but I haven't girl friend."

"I like Kosin university, but I hate yongisland winds." (Hear hear!! Yeongdo wind is horrible)

"I hate him, but I like his girl friends."

"I haven't girlfriend, so you can take my phone number."

"I get to anticipated notebook but I distanted for wanted specification." (???--disappointed?)

"I want to go to the cherry blossoms festival but I need a girlfriend."

"I hated to join major subject meeting so I hid in empty lecture room."

"He likes her, but she loves him."

"I'm very angry so don't touch me ever."

"He has very wild, so be careful him."

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks, Elijah. I like to live vicariously through you guys for my fix of crazy Global sentences.