These students are from my English Club. If you notice their hair, it's a bit unusual (you might need to click for a closer view). You see, Koreans use punishment to judge games. I think this comes from the Asian mentality of togetherness, where everyone must be part of the group. So instead of getting "out" or something like that, you are punished if you lose. After being punished, you resume the game all together still. I've seen people have to sing songs or dance. Your humble narrator has had to write my name with my hips and apply an ice pack to my face, stomach and back. I can't say I'm a big fan of this, but it is quite an experience to play a Korean game.
Extra
They also were playing a game in Ashley's English Club, the loser had to either sing or chug some kind of nasty drink. Here's one of my students who chose to drink:
Smelling it first...
Reaching for the snacks with a grimace
No comments:
Post a Comment