Two days and a wakeup (early) until Cambodia and Vietnam. I still have some things to do, but I think things are looking good. I've done some planning and most of the important stuff is taken care of, I think. Notable exceptions would be travelers insurance and getting a Typhoid vaccination. The former is necessary, the latter we'll see about tomorrow. I'm assuming the doctor will know better than I do.
I found out that I can shoot a RPG (rocket propelled grenade) for $200 in Cambodia...it's awfully tempting, but I think the price is a little out of my backpacker budget. I was going to see if people wanted to live vicariously through me and help sponsor me, but then decided that was too selfish. It will be a great trip even without blowing something up.
Hopefully the next time you'll hear from me, I'll be in a warmer climate. Please pray for safe travels for the four of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment